Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Toys!

So...for working really hard on the Decades parties I told you about a few weeks ago...I got a very generous gift from my company. It was actually a gift card to our mall...and I was so exicted, because I could shop to my hearts content at the Crate and Barrel and Williams Sonoma...does anyone else feel like I do? :)

So, WS had a sale, 20% off of EVERYTHING in the store. They don't normally discount their wares like that, so I felt it was the right opportunity to use some of my card cash...

I picked up this beautiful All-Clad stainless steel 14" fry pan. It is so lovely! I feel like such a serious cook now! :)



Look at my pathetic old pan...SO SMALL! And it had the seperate bottom, that has been warped forever...my all clad is all one piece and I never have to worry about it seperating. It is a major investment, but it has a LIFETIME warranty...so it is well worth it! And it was a gift,so my husband won't have a fit when I tell him I spent almost $200 on a fry pan! haha. After the sale, the pan was only $132...a GREAT deal!


I also picked up this pretty little tart pan...looking for a good fruit tart recipe now to make for tomorrow, and a new microplane.