Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ooh, Shiny!

I don't know why, but I am fascinated with clear glass, shiny objects, mirror, glitter. I love the way that light reflects and creates a beautiful shine! I love clear dishes, glass containers the list goes on and on.

Well, when I saw this Rain Installation created by artist Stacee Kalmanovsky....I was just like...WOW.

This is so beautiful:





This would be awesome set above my tabletop, done on a much smaller scale, of course, but how cool would it be to dine under these?

Check Stacee out: http://www.staceekalmanovsky.com.

2 comments:

sportzmom said...

That is way too cool. You could definitely make something like that for above your table. It might take you hours, but it would be worth it. Beautiful!

Mommy said...

Those are pretty! I wonder if you could make something like that with sawarkyski (sp?) crystal beads?