Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vivi's 2nd 21'st Birthday

So, my BFF Vivi just turned 21...for the 10th time and we had to go and celebrate. Our good friend Kristy decided to show us her side of town and she recommended Harmoni Market. I have never been, and I LOVED IT. Walking up to the building, I noticed that I had seen that name before. They just put a sign up for this place less than a mile from my house...which thrills me to no end...we need some culture and good food around these parts!

but I digress...back to the festivities! Here is Vivi's Birthday portrait, at Harmoni...

IMG_2431
She is so fabulous wouldn't you say?

If you have never been Harmoni is this lovely little Mediterranean style bistro that serves amazing wines, coffee, salads, flatbreads, entrees, a great place all around.

IMG_2442

IMG_2433

It has a really great vibe...good music...and Gourmet Market all rolled into one.
IMG_2438

IMG_2440

IMG_2434

If you have never been, you have to try it. I look forward to having on my side of town and getting to know it a bit more.

IMG_2432
We had a lovely time. (Kristy, Marcie, Vivi & My mom, Carmen)

We then proceeded to the Winter park Art Festival. It was a gorgeous day for a walk thru the park...the crowded park, but we had a great time enjoying the sites:

IMG_2446

IMG_2456

IMG_2444

IMG_2459

IMG_2460

IMG_2462
(By the way, Louis, Mom wants you to paint this painting for her.)

My favorite part this trip was visiting The Wine Room on Park Avenue. I simply must go back and spend more time. It is a simple concept. Get a card, like a debit card, put some money on it, and go around and try some wines...SO FUN!

IMG_2447

Here we are in action:

IMG_2449



IMG_2451

IMG_2452

IMG_2454

IMG_2450

We had a great time!

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I LOVE the Harmoni Market. Posted about it awhile back because it made some great pics. I can live in that kind of gourmet market, just put me down a cot!!!!!