Saturday, July 18, 2009

All New Ina!

Ina is back with a brand new season of shows...I hope it is more like the original BFC...those are such useful shows to me...taught me so much.



Today's Show: Brown bagging it just got a Barefoot makeover. This is portable food with full on flavor including Grilled Tuna Wasabi rolls, Lentil Vegetable Soup and Granola Bars.

Recipes in This Episode
Grilled Tuna Rolls
Homemade Granola Bars
Lentil Vegetable Soup

the show starts today at 1:30pm EST...set your DVR's! :)

2 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I so miss having the time to watch the food network...hell, I miss having five minutes of quiet to put on make up somedays! I so need to get a sitter more often, ha.

Unknown said...

Yippppeee! Ina is the only one I watch on the Food Network now, wish the channel would have a bit more programing like it use to. Love love love Ina!