Sunday, November 9, 2008

A gift from France

(Hiya Claudine...I know you will like this one!)

My boss and friend, Steve recently had to go to Cannes, France (I know...terrible job huh!) Here are some of his pics:








Here is his hotel...


This is Steve....he is great, isn't he!

He is the best boss ever, really...he always tells me how amazing and talented I am, he is just awesome and wonderful!!! :)

Whenever he goes on trips, he brings me back things from the region...he went to Greece and brought me back some olive wood salad utensils...just lovely! He went to London and brought me back shortbread cookies from Harrods...so when he went to France, he asked me what I wanted...I said "Sea Salt". For me, the best gifts are things I can use...I love food, jams, spices, olive oil, things I can actually use to cook...love that stuff!

Well, when Steve got back from Cannes, he brought me this adorable little bag of goodies from the Comtesse du Barry:







Here is a shot of the storefront...doesn't this shop look amazing!


He said he had to go to 10 stores to find sea salt...and I LOVE HIM FOR IT! Thanks so much, Steve! You are the best!

2 comments:

Tiffanie Hage said...

That IS a nice boss!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I do love it. I want all of that and the pictures are fantastic!!!