Monday, July 7, 2008

Warm Chicken Wing Dip

My brother Louis gave me this recipe, and I make it for every party because people just love it.



1 8 0z package Cream Cheese
1 cup of cooked shredded chicken
Crystal or Red Devil Hot Sauce (5 tbsp or to taste)
Ranch Dressing (1/4 cup, or to taste)

We like to throw everything in to the crock pot and let it melt together. Eat it with Fritos...in my opinion that is the only way!

You could also mix all of the ingredients into a casserole dish, top with shreadded cheddar cheese and bake on 350 for 20 min until warm and bubbly.

I know this is a very simple recipe, but believe me, people LOVE IT!!! Make a double batch!

2 comments:

Dena said...

I think I want to eat this for dinner! It's SO good!

Anonymous said...

Marcie is right! Everyone goes crazy for this dip. One person left my party once with a purse full of it!!!