Thursday, September 25, 2008

Halloween Table: Amy Atlas

I so pleasantly discovered Amy Atlas yesterday and she took my breath away. I had a smile from ear to ear and with every click of my mouse thru her "Eye Candy" gallery. Her styling is amazing and simple color choices and attention to detail is impeccable.

Check out this beautiful Halloween Treat table...


I love the centerpiece tree! Notice how she breaks up the food, so that it is balanced on both sides of the table. The table is neat and organized...just beautiful!


Check out the boxes underneath the ghost cakes...probably just a gift box, wrapped, with a little ribbon. These displays don't have to be expensive to look great.


Cute glassine bags with goodies inside hang from the tree with bright wax twine. The lanterns above bring in so much color too.

No comments: