Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cooking is Fun!

A few posts back, I posted a recipe for my friend Viviana to try. She doesn't cook that much, so I am trying to encourage her a bit. Yes, cooking can be intense and difficult at times, but when people enjoy your food, it is an awesome feeling.

I gave her an Everyday food recipe to try and she had great success. Here is what she had to say:

"I DID IT!!! And it was GREAT!!! :-) Of course I managed to forget one important main ingredient (the lemon) BUT... you were right about the easy recipe. I was able to substitute some ginger peanut sauce (weird, i know!) and it still worked FABULOUSLY! I actually really enjoyed my own food, which i don't ever remember doing before! THANKS MARCIE :-D"





Vivi made the dinner for her parents, and they even gave her the THUMBS UP! Hope you try to cook more Vivi! The reward is great isn't it! :)

No comments: