Sunday, June 8, 2008

Backstage at the Martha Show

A few posts ago, I told you that I got the chance to go to a live taping of the Martha show, thanks to my friend Edward. :) The day before the taping, we were taking our exhibits to the studio, and I got to roam around freely on the set...it was so surreal to be in the studio. I watch Martha everyday, and I couldn't believe i was so close to the opportunity to finally meet her...just being there was plenty!

Because it was an empty set, the lights were down...so it is kind of dark, but here is Martha's famous kitchen set. They were dressing it for April Fool's day, so there are all kinds of crazy things on the shelves and stuff.



This is the crafting set, just to the right of the kitchen set. I walked up and opened the drawers, they are all labeled and perfect, just like you see on the show. It was very cool.

No comments: