Friday, October 3, 2008

Barbecue Beef Cups

Ok, here is another great one from Rachael Ray...this is super simple and will be great at my next party! I will make mine with ground turkey breast...I never use ground beef. I might even try some mushrooms, bell peppers and some pasta sauce instead of the barbeque filling!


Barbecue Beef Cups
Byron Kasper

From Every Day with Rachael Ray
November 2007

3/4 pound ground beef
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
One 16.3-ounce can refrigerated biscuits
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese


Preheat the oven to 400ยบ. In a skillet, brown the beef over medium heat; drain off excess fat. Remove from the heat and stir in the barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Grease a 6-cup jumbo muffin pan and place a piece of biscuit dough in each cup, stretching the dough up the sides. Divide the beef mixture among the biscuit cups, sprinkle each with cheese and bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Anytime you show some appetizers you speak to my heart. I just love individual appies. These look delicious!!!!!