Saturday, October 11, 2008

Feeling Inspired

So along with all this cooking and entertaining I do, I also scrapbook and make cards. I have this whole room filled with papers and punches and stamps...but I have to say I have neglected my craft for a while. Over the last few years, my boss has discovered my crafty talents and put me on projects that were monumental in size. It kind of left me not wanting to craft at all.

Until now...

I am a member of Two Peas In a Bucket, which is this huge papercrafting community. Whenever I can't find an idea for a card, I go on to Two Peas. For me, it is an amazing resource for ideas.

This Friday, my weekly newsletter featured something called FINALLY FRIDAY. It was actually a You Tube video of this sweet faced young woman named Kristine Werner. Here is the vid:



Don't you love her? She is just cute and I am TOTALLY HOOKED on her vids! Her cards are adorable...and they are all step-b-step. I had to see more. Kristine also does another video series called MAKE A CARD MONDAY'S.


Don't you love that song!!! it is Hey Ya! covered by Obediah Parker...I just bought that on Itunes cuz I had to have it!!

Also check out Kristine's blog. She is so talented and happy!

I just subsribed on You Tube, because I need some inspiration, to do more, to be inspired because I love all this stuff, and I can't let work stop me from doing the things that I love, right?!

No comments: