Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Touches make it perfect

Hi Everybody...so, just continuing my month long prep for my Halloween Party...I am doing pretty good! I have already premade lots of the food...and I am really ahead of the game...I just wanted to share with you some of the projects I have been finishing up...

Well, Martha has really created a glitter monster in me. Anything you put glitter on looks like a million bucks! And it is so cheap! My brother Louis made these pics, and they were super simple, so I made some too...here they are before I put them in the frame.

IMG_0857

I bought tons of Martha glitter when it was 30% off a few weeks ago...and it is getting used to deck the halls! These are just the same Martha templates for the small frames I made above, but I blew it up to fill an 11x17 sheet of paper...and glittered it!
IMG_0852

I wanted to replicate the look of the Pottery Barn set up....they had a photo with a RIP and a skull and cross bones that I posted a few weeks ago...



And here is my mirror...

IMG_0901

IMG_0902

This is another vignette I am working on...I keep moving...things adding things...I am glad I took a month to do this! :)

IMG_0905

I will post more photos later...when I am done with everything and it is all lit...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it all! We need to make shirts that say, "Glitter is my crack"

Live.Love.Eat said...

You are SO awesome!!!! I love this all. I'm so glad I don't do Halloween up like you do because then I would be super jealous knowing I would not do it up as you are. WOW. Oh, I took the idea you shared on those party pedestals but made it for a more formal affair since I am not having any Halloween parties, and just made a cake plate/serving dish. It's awesome. I will post pics soon so thank you!!!!!