Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quick Halloween Update

So, I got so much done over the month, that I think I just might have fun at my own party. Because I am recording all my plans for this blog...it has kept me on point! I have done new projects every week and I am in GREAT SHAPE time-wise! I am putting the "icing" on now...and I will post lots of pics this weekend. Did some super simple Martha crafts that cost practically nothing...and look beautiful.... I haven't really spent much on decorations...it ihas really been paper and glitter...or things I already had...and in my opinion, my party looks better than ever!

So, I am off to my last shopping run with my super creative friend, Leighann. We have never hung out outside of work really, but I feel this is the beginning of a lovely friendship.

Stay Tuned...

TTYL!

3 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Awesome for you! You must be so excited with the party prepping adrenaline starting to flow. Have fun!!!!!

denise @ little ant design said...

Can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures

wigwench said...

Girl you rock!!!!! those pics are amazing I can't wait to see everything! You are so sweet Thanx for what you said :)